Thursday, June 14, 2012

N-of-8 groups using virtual facility: what I look for in project support

This is one last post about my feature in the May issue of QUIRK'S Market Research Review, a leading industry publication.

The article highlighted many examples of combining the high-touch of personal customer insights with the high-tech of virtual groups and online interviews.

The writer wanted to know why I’ve chosen Fieldwork Webwork to help facilitate these virtual groups.

The people and platform at Fieldwork Webwork allow me to do more research projects, get better results, and deliver deeper insights to my clients.

I can expand to national reach instead of just local.

I can do more interviews in Europe or Asia than if I had to travel.

Or I can bring together participants from literally all over the world for two hours – when it would inconceivable to schedule or budget that otherwise.

Thanks again to QUIRK'S for including me, and to people like Crystal at Fieldwork Webwork for supporting my projects.






No comments: