Wednesday, July 25, 2012

N-of-8 proven across the country and around the world


For years, I’ve traveled across the country and around the world giving talks, facilitating groups, running sales conferences, and moderating focus groups.   

And I’ve observed something quite powerful:   

You could have two teams, sitting side by side, in the exact same room, working on the same problem.  One team would instinctively apply these principles and rocket to successful solutions.  While the other team would realize very little.

That’s why it became obvious to me that I needed to diligently document these tools and consistently share them with my colleagues and my clients.  

So, I designed N-of-8.

Even though I might suggest that you “don’t believe a word I say” and want you to test these concepts out in your own environment, I will ask you to trust the process. 

If you want to move to a higher level of innovation, you have to be willing to let go of some old ways of thinking and adopt some new ones.  The results will ultimately speak for themselves.


















No comments: